Tuesday, September 11, 2007

What's in a Name

Eric and I have been calling the twins by different names. We haven't really shortened their given names....when we refer to them, it's usually by Jackson and Addison or AddiLo....but we do call them some pretty funny things...at least it's funny to other people when they hear us and say, "What?"
I call Addison “Pitty Yady Geel" (Pretty Lady) most of the time, or Gorjis (gorgeous) and Eric calls her "Beautuful." One of my favorite things is hearing him say, "Good Morning Beautiful!" to her when he wakes her up. He has been calling Jackson Yackson and Mr. Wiggles and I call him HaBUDdy (derived from Hi Buddy). With my ADD, I say HaBUDdy over and over and over until he just starts giggling. Eric thinks there is definitely something wrong with me....he's probably right!
Grammona calls them JackSONE and AddiLo
PapaBear calls them Jackson and Attison
Uncle Marcus calls Jackson L3 (for Ellsworth...since he's the third Ellsworth) and he calls Addison Little Mama.
Grandma Lois called Addison her Special Girl and she calls them both LilaVen....its Swedish and I don't know how to spell it.
I wonder what they'll call each other...hopefully nice things!

No comments: