Gosh...where to begin. Addison rolled over!!! Yeah! It's so funny how short my memory is with the twins. When Jackson started to roll over, he would get stuck on his tummy and start to cry. Well, Addison, Champion Sleeper, was being fussy after about 15 minutes after I put her down, which was strange. I went into the nursery and she was stuck on her tummy! I was so proud! Grammona got to see her do it too....so did Eric.
******
They sat in the cart at Costco....next to each other, just like big kids! Jackson was so interested in bugging his sister....holding her hand....touching her hair....giggling at her. And Addison was NOT having it. She just started to sob. Poor baby girl!
******
Jackson was SO hot yesterday....we found out he had a temperature....101. Eric had to take his temperature, because the darn thermometer just frustrates the heck out of me. It's Celcius!!!! Eric has a converter on his phone, so he can do it without much frustration. Anyway, it really freaked me out. I whipped out the "What to expect the first year" book and reading that, plus Eric's calmness, helped to calm my fears. Jackson (and mommy) got extra cuddles, some baby Tylenol, and he went to sleep....with his new snuggle toy, Baby Guinness, a stuffed puppy that he has to sleep with.
******
I found out on Friday that Annemarie and Andy are pregnant! They are SO excited. She just wants a healthy baby - boy or girl. And I told her I want a healthy mama...cuz that's important too.
******
Today is our 2nd Wedding Anniversary. We've packed a lot into two years. Eric jokes and says, "We have two kids and one chronic disease. We don't waste any time." I just hope that this is an uneventful year.
BUT, I must admit, God is still good. Everyday. And I'm embracing a new quote: "It's not about waiting for the storm to be over, it's about learning to dance in the rain." And if I have to, I'll take dance lessons!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment