The twins are 15 months old now....and they are getting to be so much fun! They both LOVE the water. Eric and I just sit and laugh at them most of the time. They have such different personalities.
Addison is our confident little walker and she is very cautious. She uses the handrail when going up and down the steps and she usually likes a hand to hold the first time she goes down the slide, just until she gets the hang of it. She'll let us put a hat on her head (unlike her brother). She loves to sit and "read" books all by herself and Eric loves it when she reaches up to grab his hand. She says Ba-Bye! All Done, Uh-Oh, Hi and Hi Gibby (Hi Guinness) to every dog she sees. She's still a champion sleeper.
Jackson is impatient! He walks like he's already had a few too many and Eric calls him our "island boy" because he likes to walk around with no shoes! He throws his sippy cup when he's done with it...or not. At the park, he's leap before he looks and he skins his knees, gets up and keeps going. He is definitely a daddy's boy...when Eric leaves the room, he cries big crocodile tears. He loves to play with his bouncing ball and his laugh is so infectious. He hates to go to sleep and fights it to the end!
The last few months have been really fun. I'm enjoying motherhood much more. I think it's because the diabetes isn't running my life right now. I'm in a good place with it, so I can focus on other things. Each day, I'm so amazed by these two little humans.....when they are happy, I'm happy and the world is a magical place!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment