Last night, when we put the twins to bed, we prayed with them as usual, and typically, Eric and I both make failed attempts for good night kisses. So, last night, I didn't even try. I just said good night to each of them and gave them kisses on the top of their heads.
I walked out of the nursery and then Eric said, "There giving out kisses. Hurry back!"
So I did! When I got back in there, I got good night kisses from both of them! I actually got two from Addison and got one from Jackson and then pushed my luck for a second and was denied....
But what a fabulous happy feeling when your babies give you kisses!!!! I love it!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahaha. "They're giving out kisses, hurry back" sounds like you're at a chocolate store and they're handing out Hershey's or something. Like a free giveaway. Gave me a giggle =)
Post a Comment