Monday, September 11, 2006

Four more weeks....

OK...so everyone keeps telling me that the morning sickness will just STOP sometime around 12 weeks. Great! Just four more weeks of this nonsense. I can't wait until it's over because I'm not the happiest mom-to-be right now and I'm starting to feel really guilty about that.
I'm eating whatever seems like it might stop the ickiness in my tummy.....cranberry sauce, refried beans, milk, pickles, cheese, oatmeal, hot chocolate, jell-o...nothing works for very long.
I'm not much fun to be around either and Eric has been so great. I snapped at him yesterday and he said, "I just want my friend back."
I heard him...and I just want my body back...and then I feel bad thinking that. And then I feel awful because I can't workout the way I used to, which makes me feel like crap....
Maybe this week I'll get it all figured out. I keep thinking of the bottom line: a healthy baby. And if it takes all of this yucky stuff to have a healthy baby in April, then it's worth it.

No comments: