Wednesday, October 11, 2006

These boots may be made for walkin', but this body sure ain't

So, I told Eric yesterday that I was going on a walk after work, no matter what. I was determined! I walked into the house and changed clothes, grabbed Guinness and we were off. I didn't feel great, but everything I've read says walking, or exercising will make me feel better...um, don't believe everything you read.
It started off nice. I didn't start breathing hard until, like 6 minutes into the leisurely walk, instead of 5. And then we kept walking and walking and by the end, when Eric went to hold my hand I just screamed, "Don't touch me! I can't hold your hand and walk at the same time."
Irrational, I know, but it was a LONG walk, like 45 minutes.
When I got home, I fell asleep....Eric had to wake me before he left for work...otherwise I'd probably still be sleeping!
But I'm going to try again today. Gotta keep trying, right?
*****
The maternity clothes fairy left a package on my doorstep last night, via the post office, and Cousin Beatryce in Texas. She sent me a huge box of clothes! And they are all so cute! There is this pink velour jogging suit with a top that says BABY in crystals. Jackson's mama is going to be dressed in style...shall we say I'll be fashionably pregnant!!!

No comments: