I haven't written for a couple of weeks because I've been in such a funk!
I had been feeling so awful...with morning sickness that lasted all day and just being flat-out tired. The Martins came in town for the weekend and the Martins, the Yakeshes and me and Eric were supposed to get together...and it ended up being just Eric because I was feeling so horrible.
I was so out of sorts that I even started to second guess our decision to start a family. I just can't quite relate to those pregnant women who are so happy and so smiley about being pregnant, because I haven't been one of them.
But, now at at 15 weeks, I think I've turned a little corner (insert HUGE sighs and cheers!!!!!).
On Monday, I decided that I was going to the gym after work, no matter what. And I did. And I felt great! I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine and then some standing ab exercises. And I went again yesterday! I rode the bike for 40 minutes! It was great! The only downside is that I was in bed by 8 p.m. both nights, but it's a start.
I don't want to jinx myself too much, but hopefully, I won't have whole days of "yucky" anymore....just a few waves throughout the day.
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment