Friday, December 01, 2006

Month-long Hiatus

So, it's been a month since I've updated the blog. Lots has happened in that month. For most of November, I was still so sick...queasy all day long. It was hard to concentrate on anything but feeling icky. I was frustrated. Eric was frustrated. I just didn't think I could be pregnant anymore. I was wondering how other women got through this. I just didn't want to do it anymore.....I would get in my car after work and start crying. I didn't understand why I was still so queasy and just really icky feeling. I decided not to talk about the baby at all. I told myself that if I didn't acknowledge it, it wasn't really there....crazy, I know. But at my last appt., we heard the baby's heartbeat and that helped me feel better...we heard one heartbeat mind you....little would I know that would change.

No comments: