Monday, March 19, 2007

Big Mama


So, here's the latest picture of me and the twins, taken last week, week 33, by Eric.
And yes, I feel as miserable as I look.
Now, when I look back at the photo of my belly from 28 weeks, I almost look skinny in that photo. It's pretty funny actually.
I feel like one of those offensively obese people who doesn't really realize how fat they are until someone shows them a picture of themselves....obviously this is a good fat, but it was still quite shocking, let me tell you! My mom just laughed and said, "Oh my goodness."

We are taking it one day at a time...actually, one hour at a time is probably more accurate. I'm getting more anxious as the days go on. I'm feeling like I have so much left to do before my life completely changes, but no energy to do any of it.

My nights are almost completely sleepless at this point. Can you die of insomnia? Guess I'll find out. I'm still hoping that the 28th is the date, because I can't possibly go any longer...can I?

But, as always, I would certainly do anything for two healthy babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noodle,
Those babies are so lucky! Your belly looks like a perfect place for two little ones. I can't wait to meet them! You look gorgeous.
Annemarie