Friday, March 16, 2007

Change of plans

So, we went to the doctor today. Besides feeling completely miserable, everything was good. And we found out that we may NOT be having the babies on March 28, as planned.
Instead, on March 26, I will be having an amniocentesis...however that's spelled....to test the babies' lung maturity. If the lungs are mature, then we'll go ahead as planned, and have the babies on the 28th. If not, then Dr. Kamsheh said he wants to wait another week.
Even though Eric and I both think it's a good idea, I'm truly at my wits end. I feel like a beached whale...and that's no fun for anyone at 818 Washburn Ave. I've gained 75 pounds now and just moving is painful...I have nothing good to say today...except that the babies are growing and I'm excited to finally meet them.
Eric keeps telling them to come out and play....and then I whisper to them, "Not yet...."

No comments: