Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Stroller Derby

Poor AddiLo...and daddy! Yesterday, after a nice, long walk in the beautiful weather, Eric was pulling the stroller into the driveway and all of a sudden, Addison had finagled out of her straps and she had fallen face first into the pavement....screaming!
Eric said it was really tough seeing his baby girl laying there, helpless. He picked her up, dusted her off, and assessed the damage. Her nose was scraped and bleeding.....(she now looks like Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer....just in time for Christmas pictures. Guess we'll just go with it and strap some antlers onto her head)....and she has a purple bruise on her forehead. Eric called the doctor and then me.....she is OK...still smiling at her daddy....her hero.
The women at the gym, in childcare, asked Eric if I had seen her. When he told them no, they told him that I was going to kill him! I didn't. I met he and the twins at Grandma Lois's house for a fabulous dinner and she was fine....Eric needed a bigger hug than AddiLo.
I'm just glad the first accident is on Eric....takes the pressure off me......

No comments: