Tuesday, November 27, 2007
What a Difference a Year Makes
It was one year ago today that Eric and I found out we were having twins. What a crazy year! I can’t believe the time has gone by so fast and I can’t believe how much our lives have truly changed. I knew it would be a lot of work before they were born. I wasn’t prepared for them…that’s a given. But now, I certainly can NOT imagine life without them. They have taught me to get my priorities in order. They have taught me to smile more, to be more confident, to really understand that each action I take has a reaction, that I can never run out of hug or kisses and that Eric and I have grown in our relationship and discovered new pieces of each other that we didn’t even know we didn’t know about. I wish there were more words to describe things. I feel like I use the same ones over and over, like amazing and crazy and wonderful. Each day brings with it a host of new issues, new problems to solve and new reasons to smile from ear to ear. I’ve learned to stop and smell the roses and that each day is truly a blessing and that I am awesomely blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment