So, I was gone for 12 hours yesterday...since I took the new job in Anoka, I'm actually working - a lot - which is a good thing, but when I got home last night, I was so frustrated and upset because I missed my babies so much!!! I took it out on Eric, which wasn't fair I know. And the fact that it's dark when I leave in the morning and dark when I get home doesn't help either.
By the time I get home, Eric is craving adult interaction and conversation....I'm wanting to not talk anymore. It was a rough night....but hopefully we'll get it all figured out.
Bottom line: we are trying to do the best we can for the Zajkowski family....we're bound to hit some bumps.
Wednesday, November 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Tell me more about the new job! Congrats!
Post a Comment