So, Jackson and Addison went to their first caucus last night...and it was a doozy! Eric and I thought we would just zip in and zip out. Boy were we wrong! When we got to the line, it wasn't even a line anymore...it was just a huge gaggle of people. We were jam packed in a hallway, waiting to vote. We never did get into the caucus. We signed up on blank pieces of paper and cast our ballot in the hallway. Luckily the twins were great! Addison just stared at everyone, like "O.K...I get it. You people are crazy, but you're crazy for a good reason." Jackson just charmed the ladies....along with Bear, who was there with his parents. It was amazing to see so many people.
**********
On Monday, Eric took Jackson to the doctor because we thought for sure he had an ear infection. He was SCREAMING all night long...for several nights. But, when Eric took him in, there was nothing wrong. Our pediatrician, who, for those of you who watch Project Runway, is a spitting image of Tim Gunn, gave Jackson a lecture. He said sternly, "Jackson, I demand that you sleep through the night tonight. You are driving your parents crazy and they need sleep."
It worked! Maybe I should have taped his voice and replayed it for Jackson.
*********
I got an email from Eric today that said Jacskon bumped his chin and his top teeth went into his bottom lip and there was lots of blood. But not to worry, says Eric, this is the first of thousands.
.....breathe Nicole....just breathe....
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Jackson, make it work!"
Post a Comment