AddiLo has changed SO much. She's walking all along the furniture and she is enjoying exploring new things. She especially enjoys exploring her voice and finding out all the sounds it makes and all the different pitches and volumes. She's gone from a daddy's little girl at class, to an outgoing little toddler who giggles at everything!!
And Jackson is just the opposite now. He climbs onto daddy's lap and just wants to be near him...he's not a cuddler, so he doesn't stay on daddy's lap...he just wants to be near him. And that breaks mommy's heart because of course, I want them to want me....Eric tries to reassure me that this is a phase...but he's with them so many more hours each day, so, of course they like him best right now.
It's all a learning experience. PapaBear always says we should enjoy the journey.....that's what we're trying to do.
We are giving them people food now and it's truly a hit and miss endeavor. Some days they get dramatic and vomit the food. Some days, they like it. Eric is grinding up adult food...I shouldn't call it "people" food, cuz, they are people.....
I'm going to Idaho for work next week and Eric is going to break their recent habit of getting up in the middle of the night for bottles. He's much more patient than I am....let's hope it works!
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment