
Well, Jackson was a doozy yesterday. I got up for work...and got right back into bed. It was the worst day yet as far as sickness...(I'm not even going to say Morning Sickness because that's a flat out lie!)
So, Eric went to work and left me with Guinness. All day long, Guinness followed me around, which he never does. If I was laying on the couch, he was laying on the floor next to me. If I was laying in bed, he jumped up and laid right on top of me (I didn't have the energy to tell him no. Plus, he's so darn cute!)
Eric thinks Guinness can sense the baby...I don't know about that, but he's certainly acting strangely. It's like he's looking for the baby and can't find him. I think he thinks I'm hiding something from him. It's pretty funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment