So, I know there's something called a Bridezilla. I was not one of them, as several people told me.
BUT, I bet one very important person, Eric, would tell you that if there is such a thing as a "Mom-to-be-zilla," my picture would be in the dictionary.
I just can't figure it all out, and I'm the type of person who likes to have EVERYTHING figured out. I'm not really one of those go-with-the-flow people, unless I'm on vacation.
I'm not feeling very well, which is the biggest problem. I'm finding that little things take more time and energy than they used to and I stress about them because I feel like, when the baby is born, all of the little things will have bigger implications.
My mind is swimming with thoughts and last Saturday I hit my head on an open cabinet door, which hurt like H-E-double hockey sticks (I'm trying to work on the whole swearing thing, lest I give birth to a sailor)! I wondered how on Earth I will be a good mom when I'm so clumsy that I hit my head on an open cabinetdoor...what if I forgot to do something important and the baby gets hurt?
I guess it's just a lot to think about, and I'll get it all figured out at some point.
Eric, I'm sorry. I love you very much!
Monday, August 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment