So, for the past few days, I've thought that I've had a lot of butterflies in my tummy. Come to find out, that feeling, called quickening, is the babies moving around! It's pretty neat, now that I know what it is. I just had no idea what to expect as far as feeling the baby "kick," so it's kind of strange, but definitely cool. I guess, in a couple of weeks, there will be no mistaking it, because the babies will really be kicking me all the time....sounds exciting...at least for the first time I feel it!
*****
I got home from basketball practice last night to a bouquet of flowers and a fabulous dinner! Eric is being so wonderful. I know he knows that quitting basketball is tough for me, but necessary for the twins. He's trying to make the transition as smooth as possible. With flowers and dinner like that, I'll do whatever he wants!!!!
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment