So, a couple nights ago, I put on a concert for the twins. I was playing the piano and singing from the Bible song books. Of course, I couldn't carry a tune if it was in my pocket, but I thought the twins wouldn't mind. Jackson, who, for this concert, was my favorite child, just giggled and smiled and couldn't wait for me to serenade him with another song...and another.
But, miss princess, on the other hand, didn't even crack a smile. She sat there and stared at me, like, "Are you serious? This is tonight's entertainment? Wow. I'm so unimpressed. Let me know when some real talent gets here."
She never did enjoy it, but Jackson was, so I just ignored her and kept going.
I do believe I saw a smile from her when I finally stopped.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment