So, Eric and I are back at the gym (I'm on a week hiatus because of the insulin pump). We found one that takes infants and they change their diapers and feed them! It's been great.
Jackson and Addison even have their pictures up on the wall....with a blurb that says, "Our parents are exhausted." It's cute. People keep referring to Eric and me as "the twins' parents." I think that will become our new name!
Anyway, last week, Jackson got this crazy bad cough...atleast that's how his crazy mom sees it. Eric took him to the doctor last Friday, but not our regular doc. So, of course, I thought this quack didn't know what he was talking about. Jackson's cough hasn't gotten any better, so yesterday, I told Eric to call Dr. Robinovitch and tell him that his wife is paranoid, but it sounds like Jackson has whooping cough...yes, I said whooping cough.
When I got home yesterday, Eric said that he didn't call Dr. Robinovitch, because he saw him at the gym. And he asked about Jackson's cough. Dr. R said that daycares are breeding grounds for germs and it's normal....so, I guess he doesn't have the whooping cough.
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment