Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Luck of the Irish


On Saturday, Deb and I took the twins to get photos taken. Eric didn't know they were going to be wearing Notre Dame outfits...if he did, he would have had a fit because he's a Canes fan. The look on his face, when he saw the proofs, was so worth it!!
Jackson, a.k.a. Mr. Wiggles is such a little mover. He's learned to roll over and Eric claims that he actually crawled yesterday, but I didn't see it. He does mash his head into the ground and then scoot himself along the carpet. I swear he's going to have a big rug burn on his forehead. He just wants to be moving so much! He gets so frustrated when he gets stuck!! I think he'll be a handful really soon! But, last night, he ate the rice cereal! I mixed it a little thicker for Addison and thought, what the heck, and gave a spoonful to Jackson. He ate it, so I gave him more...and he liked it! I am realizing that it is a myth that they sleep through the night because of it though. He was up at 5 a.m. and Miss AddiLo was NOT.
She is not even worried about trying to move. I think she knows that if she needs something, mommy and daddy will come a runnin'. She's a little smartie pants for sure. If you lay her down on her back, she'll just stay there. If she wants to move, she'll cry. We'll pick her up or reposition her, and then she stops. Man, she's already got us!
During the storm last night, I brought them both into the basement with my insulin and a flashlight and rocked Jackson while Addison slept on her back on a blanket on the floor. They were startled everytime the thunder rattled our house, but they both stayed asleep...they made it through the storm better than mommy!

1 comment:

Shruti said...

Thanks for sending these to me, it totally made my day =)