Thursday, August 02, 2007
Kiss your babies
Last night, the twins and I met Michelle and Hope at Rosedale to go walking, because it was too hot outside. I decided to get going a bit early and feed the babies at the mall instead of feeding them first and then going. Good thing I did. We crossed the bridge 20 minutes before it collapsed....both Michelle and I had our precious babies on that bridge. Playing the "what-if" game is dumb, so I'm trying not to do it. I'm so blessed that the babies are healthy and happy and able to cry when they are fussy and spit up when they are full and smile when they recognize familiar faces. It's unbelievable to me how fast we start taking things for granted. Eric and I have been blessed with these babies for just four months, and I was already getting into a routine with them, forgetting to marvel at everything new they do. Forgetting to remember that they are miracles, gifts from God. Forgetting to remember that babies cry and it's OK. Forgetting to remember that for every hour of no sleep, there are 10 hours of wonderfulness....kiss your babies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment