I got this email from Annemarie this morning. I laughed out loud at work. It's too funny not to share....
Good morning Noodle,
I had the funniest dream last night - about your babies!! I dreamt that you could take a baby out and play with it (it is still attached to the umbilical cord) and then put it back. You had your little boy out and he looked just like Eric! Blonde hair and blue eyes, no blood just beautiful creamy skin. In the dream I was teasing you that he could of at least had some curls to represent your half. The umbilical cord had the texture and look of a snake. It had black scales, but we weren't creeped out by it. Little Jackson was beautiful and a total snuggler, such a sweet guy. You were at a party passing him around and we just had to be careful of the snake umbilical cord- which was about six feet long so that helped with passing the baby around. When we were done holding him and playing with him you just popped him back in.
If I am psychic your delivery is going to be easy, your babies will be sweeties, just stay away from the umbilical cord!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Last night must've been strange dream night, cause I had an unusual one too. However, I hope mine doesn't come true cause I was SO MAD at Ravi in my dream and woke up really angry at him, but I didn't know why!
Wouldn't that be funny if you could pop them out so easily? I hope your delivery is easy! OH! I am sending my little package to you today, before I forget to do it =)
What was the dream about?!?!? I'm intrigued!
Post a Comment