So, Eric and I had a doctor appt. yesterday. I have gained 55 pounds and Dr. Kamsheh (Kam-shee) didn't say a word. He said I look very healthy. I'm just so uncomfortable. He measured me and said my uterus is as big as that of a woman who is full term carrying one child.
So, what does that mean?
He said that, in about a week, my uterus will realize its size and start trying to have the babies because it's smart and that's what it would do if it were having one. So, I need to be aware and when I start having contractions, I need to immediately stop whatever I'm doing and lay down for 1 to 2 hours. He said it so matter of factly that I didn't even get nervous...until I got home and realized I would freak out if that happened.
So, basically, as Eric said, I'll be 9 months pregnant for 3 months!!! No wonder my hips and knees and ankles and feet are killing me!
I did go to the gym yesterday BUT only to float on my back in the pool. It wasn't quite the relief I was expecting, but it did help. And I slept a little better last night because if it. I got all of 5 hours!
Dr. Kamsheh said that my inner hips are in pain right now because Addison is breach and she's putting pressure on my pelvis. I told Dr. Kamsheh that he was going to have to tell her to move....he just laughed!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment